Top menu bar
It has some action buttons:
Left side menu
All - all torrents.
Downloading - torrents which are downloading.
Completed - finished torrent.
Active - all torrents which are currently downloading and uploading
Inactive - torrents are not currently downloading or uploading data.
Error - torrents which have error.
Labels - lets you sort by label.
Search - lets you sort by local search query.
Tracker - lets you sort by tracker.
Feeds - lets you view rss items.
The Tabs on the lower half of the screen allow access to various kinds of information. Some of these items are only available by plugin. The tabs are:
- General - overall information for whatever torrent you have chosen. You can also find remaining disk space here.
- Files - shows all files or parts for the current torrent selected, and download status of each. You can use this tab to set per-file download priority. You can also download files from this tab.
- Trackers - shows the tracker(s) for the current torrent selected.
- Peers - presents peer information for the current torrent.
- Speed : shows a graph of upload and download speed over the last few minutes.
- Plugins : shows installed and active plugins.
- File Manager - you can manage your files through this tab.
- Trafic - shows overallTraffic statistics in a variety of time intervals.
- Chunks - shows which bits of a torrent have downloaded.
- Logger - shows error messages, and other system events.
Botton menu bar
CPU usage HDD usage UL speed UL limit Total UL DL speed DL limit Total DL rTorrent ver. Time